Thursday, November 1, 2012

Book Review: The Sweet One by Andi Anderson

Noah is an angel charged with looking after his Sweet One, Micah. Throughout Micah's life, Noah has watched over him, comforted him and loved him. When Noah breaks a major rule in order to prevent a tragedy, he and Micah must deal with the consequences.

I thought this was an absolutely charming story. I already have a soft spot for stories featuring angels and this one didn't let me down. Noah's quiet and unflinching love for his charge was heartwarming and brought a smile to my face. Even though this is a relatively short story, I immediately feel in love with these two characters and hoped they received the HEA they deserved.

The writing seemed a little choppy at times, but it didn't detract too much from the beautiful love story.


Buy links
Mischief Corner Books | Amazon

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment