Thursday, December 6, 2012

Unconditional by tiffaninichole

Unconditional by tiffaninichole

Even though he's no longer in an abusive relationship that broke him physicially and mentally, Edward still harbors feelings of worthlessness and can't shake his self deprecating attitude. He shares a modest relationship with Jasper, who loves the skittish man with all his heart. Edward usually shows up at Jasper's doorstep in the middle of the night seeking a safe place and Jasper always lets him in. While Edward is somewhat comfortable with their arrangement, Jasper wants more, so he sets out to prove to Edward that his love is, and will always be, unconditional.

This story is gorgeous! It's angsty, romantic, touching and heartbreaking all at the same time. I liked the way that tiffaninichole showed the stark contrast between how Edward sees himself (disgusting and unworthy) and how Jasper sees him (beautiful and wonderful). The way Edward described himself absolutely broke my heart and I found myself fighting a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. Please take a few moments to read this incredible story. You won't be disappointed!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment