Friday, May 31, 2013

It's You I Need by Munchine

It's You I Need by Munchine

Edward is in a very bad situation. He does everything his boyfriend, James, asks of him, but it's never good enough. Jasper is searching for a connection, and is beginning to give up hope. Music brings the two men together, but will Jasper be able to show Edward that relationships and love aren't supposed to hurt?

Even though it's still in its infancy, this story already has me wanting more. The first chapter is heartbreaking as readers see a glimpse at the hell Edward endures on a daily basis. I'm looking forward to reading more because I can't wait to see how Edward and Jasper's friendship grows, and if Edward will be able to leave his toxic and potentially deadly relationship with an abuser.

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment