Friday, September 13, 2013

I Do by SimplyTwimum

I Do by SimplyTwimum (aka SimplyMatt & Twlightmum69)

Emmett and Edward grew up together and have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Virtually part of the Cullen family, Emmett has a great relationship with Edward's siblings and parents. He returns to Forks in order to help Edward prepare for his upcoming wedding. Since they've always been close, casual smiles and touches are the norm. However, something seems different and Emmett soon finds himself wanting to be the person Edward calls "baby". He especially wants to be the person standing in front of him at the altar. Will Emmett muster up enough courage to tell Edward how he really feels or will his heart be forever shattered when Edward says "I do" to someone else?

I really enjoyed this story! It's sweet, angsty and funny. The rapport between Emmett and the entire Cullen family is really quite lovely and I know you'll find yourself hoping that both he and Edward see the light. I don't want to give anything away, so you'll just have to read this delightful story to find out what ultimately happens. :)

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment