Friday, September 12, 2014

Slashsessed Loves...

Slashsessed Loves...

I'm always seeing great things on the internet, and these are just a few that caught my attention this week.
  • How gorgeous is that drawing of Nasir? Other than the artist's signature of "Max 2013" I don't know who to credit. If any of you find out, please let me know!
  • Evidently something huge happened during the latest episode of Free! Eternal Summer, which caused a ship war of sorts. Considering the show isn't BL/yaoi (people refer to it more as fan service), why all the animosity? ☹
  • figbash has done it again and created an AWESOME Nagron fan comic! This times she explores what it was like when Pana discovered just how much fans love him and Nagron in The First and Last Time Pana Reads His Tumblr Tag. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Searching for yaoi on Pinterest. As if my reading list wasn't long enough! lol
Have a great weekend!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment