Monday, January 26, 2015

From My Arms by SubtextEquals

From My Arms by SubtextEquals

After the final battle, Agron, Nasir and the remaining rebel survivors try to forge a life away from the battlefield. However, when tragedy strikes Nasir makes the ultimate sacrifice. Agron must now bend to the whims of the gods in order to return the love of his life to his arms.

This is quite a story. I can easily envision it on the big or small screen with it's sweeping landscapes, character-driven storylines and emotion-filled scenes. The close bond between Agron and Nasir is as strong as ever, but my heart broke when they were separated and treated as toys for the gods' enjoyment. I don't want to give too much away, but there is a particular (secondary) reunion that brought the biggest smile to my face! I know fans of the tv show will find a lot of joy and closure in it.

Definitely give this canon AU story a try!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment