Thursday, June 7, 2018

Daddy Issues by thealphadog

Daddy Issues by thealphadog

Asmodeus and Magnus have obviously never had the best relationship. However, when Asmodeus comes back into his son's life after taking away his magic, Magnus must come to terms with the notion that the Prince of Hell might actually want to try to be a real father to him. Alec is torn between wanting the pummel the greater demon for hurting the man he loves in ways he couldn't imagine, and reluctantly accepting him into their lives.

I don't know about all of you, but I absolutely loved Asmodeus' introduction on the show and look forward to seeing more of his interactions with Magnus in the second half of season three. Jack Yang's performance was both enticing, yet chilling. Because of that, I really enjoyed this story. I don't want to give too much away, but it's just plain good. Magnus and Alec are wonderful, as always, and Asmodeus will surprise you. It's definitely a story worth reading!

~ M

photo credit: Freeform

1 comment:

  1. This is my fic, and I only stumbled across this because I randomly decided to search my username! Thank you for the praise, it means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete