Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Taking What Is Mine by mamdmc


While preparing to fight the newborn army Victoria sent to destroy Bella and the Cullen coven, Jasper feels unexpectedly drawn to the enemy. He doesn't care who he is, or what side he fights for...he will have him.

When I first read this story, I was initially intrigued by the pairing. Jasper and Riley are two of my favorite Twilight characters (my other favorite, Seth, even makes a brief cameo), but you don't see them paired together very often in slash fanfiction. Needless to say, this fic pleasantly surprised me from start to finish. I won't give too much of the storyline away because it is something you should experience yourself. If you're looking for a story that is not only attention-grabbing, but will have you on the edge of your seat, Taking What Is Mine is one you should check out!

~ M

Banner by Mina Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment