Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I ❤️ Yaoi: Hanyuu-sensei no Ryou Seikatsu by Itsuki Makoto

Hello yaoi lovers! This week's feature is Hanyuu-sensei no Ryou Seikatsu by Itsuki Makoto.

Hanyuu wants nothing else but become a teacher who guides the students in life; however, fails the admission each time. He is also mistaken for a boy in his teens. Unexpectedly he finally gains employment at a school...as a student?!?!

This manga is...loud. Even though I could not physically hear a words that were being said, I felt the need to cover my ears while reading. There is a lot of screaming, tantrums, scary roommates and tears, but there is also a decent amount of humor. Hanyuu is a complete sweetheart and I look forward to seeing how he handles his undercover position at the school.

 ~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment