Monday, August 10, 2015

Spoiling You Rotten, Until My Last Breath by Kairat11


Nasir lovingly watches over his omega, Agron, as he prepares to give birth to their first child.

What a gorgeous story! For those who aren't really into mpreg, this may not be the best story for you, but I highly recommend it! It's beautifully written. I found it refreshing that Nasir is an alpha and Agron is not a beta, but an omega, something I don't think I've ever read in fanfic before! The way that Nasir dotes on Agron with his fierce protectiveness will truly warm your heart. The description of their eyes became a little repetitive at times, but it didn't completely distract me from the storyline. Give this story a try if you're in the mood for a really sweet Nagron tale!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment