Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I ❤️ Yaoi: Itadakimasu, Gochisou-sama by Kurahashi Tomo

Greetings yaoi lovers! This week's feature is Itadakimasu, Gochisou-sama by Kurahashi Tomo!

While spending Christmas without a boyfriend, an angel-faced boy grabs my hands and says “An angel!” to a single 31-year-old like me. Could this be a present from Santa?

Hiroto, a cook, picks up a 19-year-old ikemen, Haru, from the streets and allows him to stay with his other housemates.


I loved everything about this manga! The storyline is so sweet and the artwork is beautiful. The added bonus of Hiroto being a cook and seeing all of his delicious creations made me yearn to be Haru's place so I could taste everything! I liked the slow build that occurred between Hiroto and Haru because readers really had the chance to see them get to know each other before things turned romantic.

Not only are readers treated to an interesting plot between Hiroto and Haru, but their housemates, Kouta and Riku, are just as adorable and have a touching backstory. If you're in the mood for heartwarming fluff, this is the perfect manga for you!


~ M


No comments:

Post a Comment