Monday, April 16, 2018

This is Where I Belong by Icylightning

This is Where I Belong by Icylightning

Magnus and Alec's children are in the same kindergarten class, but they do not get along at all. Even though Alec is his son's teacher, he always tries to keep his work life and personal life separate; he doesn't want anyone to think he's playing favorites. When he meets the father of his son's sworn enemy, he soon finds that that those careful lines and boundaries he's created will start to blur.

This is a delightful story that I recently discovered. While still in its very early stages, I find Magnus, Alec, Rafael and Max to be wonderful characters that I want to learn more about. I can't wait to see what happens between the dads and how the boys will react to their fathers' relationship. Check it out!

~ M

picture credit: Freeform

No comments:

Post a Comment