Thursday, August 29, 2019

If You're Gonna Hit Me, Hit Me Harder... by I_have_a_Mycroft_of_my_very_own


Shortly after Alec decimated his heart and broke up with him, Magnus walks aimlessly through the streets. He has no magic, no home and now, no boyfriend. He doesn't know how he'll move forward until he encounters an angel friend he hasn't seen in years.

I'm pretty new to Good Omens, but I love what I've watched so far, so reading a story that throws Malec, Aziraphale and Crowley together is right up my alley. I love the banter between the Good Omens MCs as well as the engaging angst between Malec. I also have to applaud the author for their clever use of several well-known characters throughout literature, rounding out this story perfectly!

If you're in the mood for a humorous story with a healthy dose of Malec angst and hurt/comfort, this is the story for you! You won't be disappointed!

~ M

photo credit: Freeform

No comments:

Post a Comment