Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I ❤️ Yaoi: Rift by Conro

Good morning yaoi lovers! This week's feature is Rift by Conro!

He’s always been by my side, and that was as natural as breathing to me. I’ve never imagined otherwise. Even from now on…

This is a beautiful manga! Yuni and Natsuki have been best friends since childhood and always want to be in each other's lives. When tragedy strikes, Natsuki decides to confess to his best friend. Afterwards, their confusion causes a rift and Natsuki moves away and disappears. Yuni must now try to move on, but he refuses to let go of the love he holds for Natsuki.

Not only is the story lovely and angsty, but the artwork is equally as beautiful and melancholic. I highly recommend this manga!

                                                                             4.5 stars



~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment