Monday, October 23, 2017

Waiting Game by bumblebeesknees

Waiting Game by bumblebeesknees

Magnus has never hid the fact that he's endlessly curious and an unabashed snoop, but the ring he discovers in Alec's dresser is genuinely by accident. He thinks he can wait for Alec to reveal this secret in his own time.

"The box is made out of dark mahogany. When Magnus picks it up with shaking fingers and without conscious thought, he sees that is has the marriage rune seared on the side in deft, elegant strokes.


'But that's just absurd,' Magnus thinks as his mind comes to the only logical conclusion. It can't possibly, possibly..."

I've read a lot of really great Malec stories over the past few months, but I have to say this is one of the very best! bumblebeesknees takes an issue between Magnus and Alec post-2x20 and presents in a very real and visceral way that pulled at my heartstrings in the best and worst ways. I don't want to say much more because I don't want to ruin the plot, but I highly recommend that you read this story. You will not regret it!

~ M

photo credit: Freeform

No comments:

Post a Comment