Monday, August 13, 2018

Heaven is a Taste on Earth by alittlebriton

Heaven is a Taste on Earth by alittlebriton

When pastry chef, Alec Lightwood, receives news that he's been commissioned to bake a birthday cake for world-renowned chef, Magnus Bane, his world is turned upside down. Not only does Alec greatly admire Magnus, but he also harbors a small (okay, HUGE) crush on him. There's just one problem. Magnus has a longtime girlfriend.

This is an outstanding story that had me glued to my iPad screen. I adored the universe alittlebriton created and how they portrayed our favorite shadow and downworld characters in this delightful AU. It also doesn't hurt that the author describes the food so eloquently and vividly. I can definitely tell alittlebriton is a fellow foodie.

Malec + Food = AWESOME! 😁

Definitely give this wonderful story a try. You won't be disappointed! The only downside is that I've had Belinda Carlisle's Heaven is a Place on Earth stuck in my head for days! 😆

~ M

photo credit: People Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment