Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Betrayal by Hank's Lady

Betrayal by Hank's Lady

Tyler's life is chaos. He just caught his best friend, and roommate, in bed with his girlfriend, his father pays no attention to him and treats him like a burden, and he has anger problems, which almost always leads to a fight. When classmate, Jacob Black, takes pity on him and lends a helping hand, Tyler realizes there actually are good people out there and that he may not be the screw up everyone believes him to be.

I have been pleasantly surprised by this crossover Remember Me/Twilight fic! Using Tyler instead of Edward is nice twist, but what really caught my attention was the way Hank's Lady realistically portrays the struggles of the main characters. Seeing the slow and tentative progression of friendship between Tyler and Jake is refreshing and I look forward to learning more about these characters. I always get a jolt of excitement when I see an update for this story in my inbox and I know you will too!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment