Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I Don't Do Boyfriends, Except You by HoneyBadgerInHanover

I Don't Do Boyfriends, Except You by HoneyBadgerInHanover

After getting their tests at the clinic, doctors discover that Oliver does not have HIV, but something else. Something that could take his life away much faster, and now Connor is trying his best to keep positive, but the weight of reality is sinking down on him...he just can't lose Oliver. He can't.

Oh my goodness! I think my heart was in my throat throughout most of this story. HoneyBadgerInHanover wrote a wonderful story that will have you engrossed in the lives, emotions and tribulations of Oliver and Connor. I loved how Connor's friendship with Michaela was portrayed and how much she supporter her colleague and friend. I highly recommend this read! It's heavy on the angst, but don't let that deter you. It's beautifully written and worth your time!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment