If you love Twilight slash... (I definitely do!)
If you spend your days and nights on Facebook... (no comment)
This is the contest for you! The Slash Writers' Workshop is hosting the Anonymous Halloween Picture Prompt Competition where slash writers can flex their muscles and compose a hauntingly scary slash story. All entries are anonymous.
Here are all the rules and guidelines from the SWW FB page.
Due to a good turnout and a lot of fun with the previous competition, we have decided to start another competition to run over the next two months. However, this one will differ from the last, as this time it is anonymous, and also a picture prompt and theme contest. The theme is HALLOWEEN.
What we require from entrants is a o/s based on Halloween. A picture album will be made on the SWW group, that will contain 20 images. Entrants will choose ONE picture to use as their prompt, and entries must contain reference to the picture, and have a Halloween theme.
Stories will be placed in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Banners rewarded accordingly. Judges will be focusing on special separate categories: originality, scare factor and shocking twist at the end.
Separate categories will be rewarded their own banners.
Lemons are of course welcome. So think outside of the box! With the amount of talent in this group that should be easy.
- You must be a part of the Slash Writers' Workshop FB group to participate, as that is the only place to view the prompt pictures. If you wish to enter, ask to be added to the group.
- Twilight Slash Only.Can be ANY Twi pairing, not just Edward/Jasper.
- Must be at least 2000 words with a maximum of 8000 words. Entries above or below these will not be accepted.
- No nasty stuff, such as rape, paedophilia, bestiality (not inc shifters), necrophilia (not inc vampires, zombies, ghosts, etc).
- One fic per author or collab pair. If you collab, you CANNOT submit a solo o/s also.
- All entries MUST be beta’d. If your usual beta is entering the competition, or judging, please find another.
- Only new o/s accepted, please don’t submit outtakes or future takes for existing stories and please don’t continue if you wish to until after the winners are announced.
Please copy/paste your story into the email to make it easy for all that have trouble or no access with Word.
- Competition starts on August 16th.
- Last entries accepted on October 24th at 11:59pm CST.
- Winners will be announced on October 31st.
A banner will be made for the winners by the very talented Arc Morpheus.
Winners will be placed in either 1st, 2nd or 3rd position.
There will be three separate banners for: Most Nail-biting, Most Shocking Twist, and Most Original.
Please header your entries as follows:
SWW HALLOWEEN PICTURE PROMPT COMPETITION.
Penname: (this will be removed before judging)
Number of picture prompt used:
Warning: (if needed)
Delphius Fanfic (Secret keeper)