Friday, November 23, 2012

That One in a Million Guy by ShadowFin

That One in a Million Guy by ShadowFin - COMPLETE

Seth has not only admired Jacob from a far, but he's also harbored a major crush on him. When Jacob comes out of the closet to all his friends and family, Seth is surprised and a little hopeful. However, he truly doubts that someone like Jacob could ever be interested in him even though Jake reveals that he has his eyes set on someone who could be that "one in a million". When Seth discovers the object of his affection in a precarious position with Paul, his world crumbles. Will Jake be able soothe his heartache or will Seth push him away?

This story is absolutely adorable. Seth made me smile and Jake melted my heart. I found myself rooting for Seth and hoping he'd get his happily ever after. I don't want to give too much away, but this one shot will definitely give you the warm and fuzzies.

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment