Friday, October 25, 2013

Enemy Rebound by addicted-to-romione-bedward

Enemy Rebound by addicted-to-romione-bedward

After Bella runs to Volterra to save Edward from killing himself, she dies in a plane crash on the way home. Edward is beside himself with grief and happily welcomes the vitriol Jacob throws his way once back in Forks. However, something peculiar happens; something neither of them could have imagined. Jacob imprints on Edward and now the two men must find a way to not only co-exist, but deal with their growing feelings for one another.

I've read quite a few imprinting stories involved Edward and Jacob, but this one really stuck out to me because of the immense emotion addicted-to-romione-bedward poured into her words. Ever flicker of pain, confusion, frustration, anger and eventually love is felt so palpably from beginning to end. The reactions from the other members of the Cullen coven were also interesting and in some ways refreshing. Some didn't immediate accept Jacob's new position in the family, while others did. However, it's not the usual suspects who shun him.

Give this story a try. It's emotional, angsty, fluffy and suspenseful; everything you need in a good piece of fanfiction!

~ M

2 comments:

  1. I just finished Enemy Rebound yesterday and I totally agree with you! It was my first Edward/Jacob slash and at first I couldn't wrap my head around Jake imprinting on Edward. I couldn't imagine how this would go. But addicted-to-romione-bedward did a great great job and wrote a beautiful story with lots of emotions but also lots of humor. Like you I enjoyed the reactions of the other Cullens a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete