Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Box Full of Sharp Objects by alexinwonderlandd

Box Full of Sharp Objects by alexinwonderlandd

Jasper has been to hell and back. He's suffered things no one should ever experience, but he's made it to the other side and now has a pretty good life living with his older brother, Emmett, in Forks and hanging out with his best friend, Edward. Ever since Jasper moved to town, he and Edward have been the closest of friends and attached at the hip. Whenever Jasper's past demons return to haunt him, Edward's always there selflessly giving his support and love. What happens when Jasper's feelings towards his best friend start to change? Will he push him away or accept him with open arms and an open heart?

Occasionally I come across a story like this one that completely draws me in to the storyline and characters. I read each chapter in almost one sitting because I was anxious to see what happens next. Now that I've reached the end of the written chapters so far, I find myself even more anxious to see how this story unfolds.

The friendship between Jasper and Edward is quite beautiful, and even though Jasper thinks he's unworthy of such a friendship because of his past, Edward is always there trying to make him laugh and showing his support. I will warn readers that this story contains some pretty serious and tragic topics that might make some a little uncomfortable, but they're handled in a responsible and appropriate way. I highly recommend this beautiful story and can't wait to see what's in store for the boys!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment